RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
She's gone AWOL. I want to file a missing person's report but I need an accurate, up to date, description.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Yeah, worries me since she lost her dad ( I think that's what happened, my memory is crap ) and then disappeared.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
She was always nice to me. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me. :)
Poryg
Poryg
@OmnislashXX Something was wrong with you? Maybe that's love :P :D
Anyway, I wouldn't be worried. Either she returns or she does not, there's no other possibility than these two. Our worries cannot change the outcome, maybe you can start bombarding her with private messages - if she hadn't turned off alerts from these, she'd receive some emails.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Or, I can patiently wait for the day she decides to come back and checks her messages and sees that I was genuinely worrying about her. Whenever that is.
The Stranger
The Stranger
She came back for a little while, then vanished again. I guess she's just doing different things nowadays. A lot of people come and go.
Poryg
Poryg
That's one of the reasons why I'm not worried. Another one is, I already know way too well that people are going to leave, often even without saying goodbye. I've made quite some friends in one of my workplaces. But once out of sight, out of mind.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I've learned that certain people can make a lasting impression. It doesn't matter how long it has been. There are some people whom I remember from my City of Heroes days that I haven't talked with since. One of them is probably even dead. I will still remember them.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I was mostly worried about her being in grief and possibly being dead. But people here do come and go so yeah, could be that too.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I don't think She's dead. She actually did message me and a few others around X-mas ( can't believe my phone auto corrected that as X-men) to wish us Happy Holidays.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki