atoms and Knighteriius like this.
  2. Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    I'm cycling all three. The third being refreshing the forum page hehe
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sharm and Elliott404 like this.
  3. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    I'm sorta taking care of the budget plan.
    Mar 22, 2019
    Knighteriius likes this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I've got a text to speech thing reading 'The King's Avatar' to me while I make art. It's not quite making a game, but it's related, so I count it.
    Mar 22, 2019
    Knighteriius likes this.
  5. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I'm hard at work trying to draw portraits. Spoiler alert: weeks of practice and they still suck too much.
    Mar 22, 2019
  6. Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    @Elliot404 The budget plan for commissions? @Sharm It's creation as a whole, more so if it gets into a game, so I'd count it too.
    Mar 22, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Unfortunately I've been too lazy lately from burning out to do anything constructive.
    Mar 22, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    The most constructive things I made in last two weeks was a Czech countryball and my own hopefully hard to break Vigenerian cipher.
    Mar 22, 2019
  9. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    @Knighteriius yes. I am careful when it comes to spending money, so I have to make plans.
    Mar 22, 2019
    Knighteriius likes this.
  10. Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    @Elliot404 then we are in the same boat then right now fufu
    Mar 22, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  11. dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    Actively making art for someone else's game, so it counts as well XD
    Mar 22, 2019
  12. Sharm
    Sharm
    Burnout is no joke! I burned out after making Pixel Myth and that's part of the reason why there's no other packs for it. What I found worked the best was completely ignoring what I was burned out on and doing something else until I wanted to go back to it.
    Mar 22, 2019
  13. Sharm
    Sharm
    You shouldn't feel bad about not doing what you're burned out on @Poryg Think of it like a sport injury, you have to wait for the damage to heal first.
    Mar 22, 2019
  14. Sharm
    Sharm
    @dragoonwys Me too! Well, sort of. It's an art pack so I hope to see it in many games. Especially since I'll be releasing it for free.
    Mar 22, 2019
  15. dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    *whistles* Aan entire art pack for free? That's really nice of you, I look forward to seeing it around. Definitely curious that's it about, your work is good stuff ^^
    Mar 22, 2019
  16. Sharm
    Sharm
    I have to, it's based too heavily on existing artwork for me to count it as completely mine. But it will be a good way to advertise my other project. I've been mostly concentrating on the other one. I do this one when I want to do pixels but don't have the energy to think.
    Mar 22, 2019
    dragoonwys likes this.
  17. Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks for the compliment, I'm always really happy when people like my style. I'm just doing what I like to see, so having other people like it too is especially nice.
    Mar 22, 2019
    dragoonwys and GolfHacker like this.
  18. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    Hopefully it's so quiet because everyone is trying out my games but this won't happen. :D atm I'm looking for some strategy games to get myself inspired. Have a lot of other stuff to do in the evening. What about you?
    Mar 22, 2019
  19. Sharm
    Sharm
    At the moment? Keeping myself occupied through yet another sleepless night. Just finished a snowy mountain autotile.
    Mar 22, 2019
    Tw0Face and Knighteriius like this.
  20. gstv87
    gstv87
    beware of the quiet ones :LZSevil:
    Mar 22, 2019
  21. Sharm
    Mar 22, 2019
  22. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    That's nice! Do you go with your own graphic style or rather RTP-related stuff?
    Mar 22, 2019
  23. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well I've been away and people always complain I talk to much so... perhaps related? lol
    Mar 22, 2019
  24. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Getting ready for the big move is eating up a lot of time! I've been popping in a lot more now that every free day isn't being eaten up by house tours.
    Mar 22, 2019
  25. Sharm
    Sharm
    @Tw0Face My own style. I do pixel art, and I prefer a clean style. I can mimic other styles if I need to, but I usually don't.

@Finnuval Yes, it's ALL YOUR FAULT. Sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :LZYwink:

@Ms Littlefish Moving is huge! I really hope you find an even better place than the last one.
    Mar 23, 2019
    Ms Littlefish, Finnuval and Tw0Face like this.
  26. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    For me It's either: Get on P.C. Work on Game, play a game, watch some...stuff. Go watch Netflix or WWE Network or spend some cash on Amazon Prime to watch a Disney movie. If not that, It's look on the tablet for new stuff on here or a YouTube vid. Or Facebook. And lastly if above all else fails, sleep.
    Mar 23, 2019
  27. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh man, I've been doing way too much YouTube, I know how that goes. I hope you get outside and exercise more than me!
    Mar 23, 2019
  28. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I really need to get out to exercise. This stroke will not heal itself. I have a membership to the gym. I'd go with my Dad, but he goes so dayum early.
    Mar 23, 2019
  29. Sharm
    Sharm
    You don't have to jump into the deep end. Just make a point to step outside for a short walk every day for a few minutes and expand when you're doing it regularly.
    Mar 23, 2019
  30. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    I'm. :wink:
    Mar 23, 2019
  31. Sharm
    Sharm
    ? Who are you responding to? Were you correcting someone's mistype on a different post?
    Mar 23, 2019
    AmieLK likes this.
  32. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nah. He's just trying to act cool. Some people don't need to act, though. B)
    Mar 23, 2019
    Sharm likes this.
  33. AmieLK
    AmieLK
    Oh I'm workin' on my game alright. Nearing the 700hours of work mark. Yeehaw. Maybe I'll have a demo to release by 2040 (nah I'm actually fairly close to releasing a demo)
    Mar 23, 2019
    Sharm likes this.
  34. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, so will you get to enter Release Something Weekend then? I wanted to do something this year, but I'm being indecisive and slow. I work better when the planning phase is separated from the action phase, I can't seem to blend them.
    Mar 23, 2019
    AmieLK likes this.
  35. AmieLK
    AmieLK
    No idea. I hope so, at least. I like to think I crank out maps pretty fast. && By demo I mean a fully mapped world that's traverseable by the player. Collision and perspective testing + cultivating vibes, all that. It's pretty bare bones. No plot or puzzles juuust yet.
    Mar 23, 2019
  36. Sharm
    Sharm
    Well, you'll be able to enter something for one the other categories then, it sounds like.
    Mar 23, 2019
    AmieLK likes this.
  37. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Everyone must be working hard on games! -> I'm. :wink:
    Mar 24, 2019
  38. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oooooh. I see. I've never seen "I am" in a contraction when it's supposed to be a full sentence, so I expected a subject. It might be one of those obscure language rules that English has. "When the subject of a sentence is implied, contractions can't be used on the verb." or something equally snooty sounding.
    Mar 24, 2019
    CleanWater likes this.
  39. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Or maybe it's just a plain translation error of my side. :guffaw:

I'm -> "Eu estou" in PT-BR. I'm working -> "Eu estou trabalhando", but we can also simply answer "Eu estou" or "Estou" instead of the full sentence.
    Mar 25, 2019
  40. Sharm
    Sharm
    Interesting! I love learning about language quirks like that. What's extra interesting is that in this case saying "I am" would have actually worked, because I'd said "Everyone must be working hard on games!" It could be seen as a response, saying "I'm a member of this group you mentioned!" It was just putting "I am" into a contraction that didn't work.
    Mar 25, 2019
    CleanWater likes this.