RPG Maker Forums

Tw0Face
Tw0Face
Hopefully it's so quiet because everyone is trying out my games but this won't happen. :D atm I'm looking for some strategy games to get myself inspired. Have a lot of other stuff to do in the evening. What about you?
Sharm
Sharm
At the moment? Keeping myself occupied through yet another sleepless night. Just finished a snowy mountain autotile.
gstv87
gstv87
beware of the quiet ones :LZSevil:
Sharm
Tw0Face
Tw0Face
That's nice! Do you go with your own graphic style or rather RTP-related stuff?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Well I've been away and people always complain I talk to much so... perhaps related? lol
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Getting ready for the big move is eating up a lot of time! I've been popping in a lot more now that every free day isn't being eaten up by house tours.
Sharm
Sharm
@Tw0Face My own style. I do pixel art, and I prefer a clean style. I can mimic other styles if I need to, but I usually don't.

@Finnuval Yes, it's ALL YOUR FAULT. Sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :LZYwink:

@Ms Littlefish Moving is huge! I really hope you find an even better place than the last one.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
For me It's either: Get on P.C. Work on Game, play a game, watch some...stuff. Go watch Netflix or WWE Network or spend some cash on Amazon Prime to watch a Disney movie. If not that, It's look on the tablet for new stuff on here or a YouTube vid. Or Facebook. And lastly if above all else fails, sleep.
Sharm
Sharm
Oh man, I've been doing way too much YouTube, I know how that goes. I hope you get outside and exercise more than me!
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I really need to get out to exercise. This stroke will not heal itself. I have a membership to the gym. I'd go with my Dad, but he goes so dayum early.
Sharm
Sharm
You don't have to jump into the deep end. Just make a point to step outside for a short walk every day for a few minutes and expand when you're doing it regularly.
CleanWater
CleanWater
I'm. :wink:
Sharm
Sharm
? Who are you responding to? Were you correcting someone's mistype on a different post?
Reactions: AmieLK
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Nah. He's just trying to act cool. Some people don't need to act, though. B)
Reactions: Sharm
AmieLK
AmieLK
Oh I'm workin' on my game alright. Nearing the 700hours of work mark. Yeehaw. Maybe I'll have a demo to release by 2040 (nah I'm actually fairly close to releasing a demo)
Reactions: Sharm
Sharm
Sharm
Oh, so will you get to enter Release Something Weekend then? I wanted to do something this year, but I'm being indecisive and slow. I work better when the planning phase is separated from the action phase, I can't seem to blend them.
AmieLK
AmieLK
No idea. I hope so, at least. I like to think I crank out maps pretty fast. && By demo I mean a fully mapped world that's traverseable by the player. Collision and perspective testing + cultivating vibes, all that. It's pretty bare bones. No plot or puzzles juuust yet.
Sharm
Sharm
Well, you'll be able to enter something for one the other categories then, it sounds like.
CleanWater
CleanWater
Everyone must be working hard on games! -> I'm. :wink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu