RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
if only there was a face-palm emoji on this forum...
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I wish there was a "face-desk" FONT we could use on the internet. Some people make the most ridiculous arguments to push their opinions. It blows my mind when these are opinions and arguments from people in respected scientific fields.
Finnuval
Finnuval
which is why I avoid arguments on the internet ;)
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
They say that because they cannot say that "access to guns has been linked to an increase in overall crime" and keep the statement true. Britain is considering banning knives now because their homicide rate sans guns continues to rise, so much so that Birmingham's has at this point eclipsed Chicago's. Hell even over here where they are plentiful more people are attacked with baseball bats.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
@Philosophus Vagus Ah, that explains things... I was talking with someone from the UK and they linked me to a video that stated exactly what I quoted. Just... what? If people want to commit crimes, they'll commit them. If someone wants you dead, they'll find a way to do it. I mean, more deaths in the world are linked to "improvised" weapons than knives and guns.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux