RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
if only there was a face-palm emoji on this forum...
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I wish there was a "face-desk" FONT we could use on the internet. Some people make the most ridiculous arguments to push their opinions. It blows my mind when these are opinions and arguments from people in respected scientific fields.
Finnuval
Finnuval
which is why I avoid arguments on the internet ;)
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
They say that because they cannot say that "access to guns has been linked to an increase in overall crime" and keep the statement true. Britain is considering banning knives now because their homicide rate sans guns continues to rise, so much so that Birmingham's has at this point eclipsed Chicago's. Hell even over here where they are plentiful more people are attacked with baseball bats.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
@Philosophus Vagus Ah, that explains things... I was talking with someone from the UK and they linked me to a video that stated exactly what I quoted. Just... what? If people want to commit crimes, they'll commit them. If someone wants you dead, they'll find a way to do it. I mean, more deaths in the world are linked to "improvised" weapons than knives and guns.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00