RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Have no idea what I could possibly use one for, but I'm buying one nonetheless.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Totally reasonable self defense tool.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'm getting this staff, it is all compact and small and then you whip it out into staff mode. I love weapons.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Reasonable. Yeah. *whips out knife
"hold on a sec while I turn this knife into a sword" 5 seconds later...
"Okay bruh, you can assault me now, I'm ready."

It's neat, it doesn't have to be reasonable.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Let me know if the collapsible staff ends up being sturdy enough to be practical. At the dojo I was always that guy amongst the group of people spinning 0.2 oz aluminum staffs like propellers looking like he was in slow motion cause I wanted a 4 pound oak bo instead. Made weapon sparring really fun at 2nd degree, once everyone got rubber and all of a sudden no one could keep up with me in weapon sparring. :D
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'm that person who would be saying "Hold on, before you assault me let me show you this ****." ;p
I figure if you practice it would be pretty quick to put together.
Ah, what did you study @Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah, but no matter how practiced I got with it it won't be faster than slinging a balisong out of your pocket, nor will it be as fun to idly play with.

I've practiced Tang Soo Do and Aikido extensively (2nd and 3d dan respectively), and subsequently did a lot of mma. I tried Krav Maga for a couple months too, but the damage mma previously did to my knee made it impossible to keep up and dangerous to continue.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
There's a dojo that teaches Bagua Zhang nearby that I've considered checking out, once I've found gainful employment anyway. Been told by a lot of Aikido practitioners back in the day that the two pair really well together, really all I know about it. Knee hasn't buckled any in the last 6 months and I've been doing a lot of strength training with it so I'm hoping it'll be okay, really miss martial arts these days.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today is a day of optimizations.
I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dosenITK