RPG Maker Forums

Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Come to think about it is somewhat jarring.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Something is not right, it feels weird to have a real-time map then you can pause to access menu and use items as many as you want while the time is stopped. Come to think about it is somewhat ... convenient(?)
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Something is not right, you can pause the real-time map, click a command named save, close the game and when you come back a day after, nothing changed.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Im the opposite and feel that real time is sucky, as you can't do any real strategy in it, as ranks don't exist or are ignored, so you can't protect your healer at all, the enemy will just beeline to them and there goes the healer.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Having to play various good turn-based combat, real-time, and semi-real-time, I can enjoy any kind of battle system (except ATB and timed attack).
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
I see this have become a short lived meme... fair enough I will halt development the map turn system, but I must say I feel I was close, CTB would have been a real Turn based strategy with both turn based combat and Map movement.
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
What I mean is the map is fast, most battles could end in seconds if You know where the enemy is positioned.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
My experience in most turn based map battles is that they are way slower to finish than normal turn based battle because we need to move around.
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
@Engr. Adiktuzmiko: Indeed they were, I had plans for using the turn-based battle system that would have had the units moving all over the battlefield, however it DID in fact take longer even with ranged Units being the bulk of the participating forces and I decide to reserve it for another series entirely.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WestyD