RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yes indeed.
Lilly
Lilly
Wait...Aren't you the one who makes all those plugins and tutorials and stuff...
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I made a couple of free to use plugins and some tutorials on how to use them on youtube, but I'm definitely not one of the big plugin creators in the community lol.
Padramyr
Padramyr
Yep, I'm using that plugin as well and it sure is a lot of work. But imo it's worth it :)
Lilly
Lilly
Tell me about it...I'm making a game with LMBS provided with programming from StarFox...It's tough...
Sharm
Sharm
That would be a lot of work! At least it's side view, so the viewing angle is less difficult to get correct. You'll have to animate all the enemies too, right? So much work!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.
Make a Game in MZ, Episode 11 is now live! This week, I'm going to show my process of turning a draft map into a finished map. (Which most people don't do, but I'm weird). Join in the chat and ask me anything:

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)
Ooh, profile banners! I like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trevol_14