RPG Maker Forums

hiddenone
hiddenone
I haven't even finished planning the characters yet, so any cutscenes would end up having to be edited anyways... C'mon heart, get with the program. :rswt
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I FEEL SO ATTACKED.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
The struggle is relatable. :kaoswt:

Meanwhile, it's a pain and a half for me to create quests because they are such a pain to set up...And don't get me started on mapping!
Bonkers
Bonkers
Thankfully, both can be done simultaneously with a two monitor set up. Google spread sheets, and a quick outline will take care of both. Getting the commands right, and the mechanics perfectly balanced will take more focus though.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I wished you could pass me a bit of your motivation. My hard and my heart both tells me the same thing: code cool mechanics! I hate doing cutscenes and mapping lol
hiddenone
hiddenone
I'll send everyone some of my motivation, since right now my brain and heart are too busy arguing to actually focus on my project. :guffaw:
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
I'll make life even harder for you. MORE SIDE VIEW MONSTERS! <3
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@hiddenone, do not let start on the map location, it will take an hour to decide if the place is too busy or empty. Both cutscenes and mechanics are functions similarly to convey information to players.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished the first character for the free bust set I'm making. It turned out more big
SD than chibi, but I can't help but fall into my natural style. I'll post a thread once I've got more to show.
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicprod