RPG Maker Forums

TheSorcerer
My life did going good.
Sharm
Sharm
Life is looking up! I mean, I still feel awful right now, but I have a diagnosis and a surgery to fix it all on Thursday. Since I've been knocked flat by this since before Christmas, I'm really excited for less pain and to be able to sit up again. How about you?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Doing well as always. But that will soon change... in 2 weeks... (exams period...)
Sharm
Sharm
@MushroomCake28 Exams also mean you're almost done with the class and it's nearing break time, though, right? That's still good.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Sharm Yes, except one thing... I took summer classes :( I have to suffer a bit now so that I can graduate early.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
It's going crappy. But thanks.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Meh. Midterm marks are due soon, so my teachers are giving me 6 million tests and assignments.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD
I know it's such a small thing, but I love when games let you interact with everything. Like pressing A on some papers on the floor pops up dialogue, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ba_hq