'How gay is Pegasus on a scale from 1 to YMCA-APPROVED ?'
    'How many rules can Kaiba screw, for he has money ?'
    'Nyeh ?'
    And, of course, the most important one :
    "IS IT TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL YET ???"
    Apr 8, 2019
  2. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    I quit playing once they released link monsters, making all my previous builts pretty much useless due to strict banlists released at the same time. Played in a very competetive way using underdog deck themes like Infernoid, Sylvan, U.A. and Dinomist. Was a good time tho.
    Apr 8, 2019
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Tw0Face I've already left Yugioh. Special summons being not too special and the game just being ridiculously fast and limited to just X metas for competitiveness didn't really suit me.
    Apr 8, 2019
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Not to mention, I prefered alternative ways of winning as defeating the enemy is too mainstream. But final countdown stall is boring, destiny board impossible, Exodia was very unreliable and Empty jar had its key cards banned.
    Apr 8, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Btw. @Blackyu It's not time to d-d-d-duel, but time to get your game on! Heart of the cards is not powerful anymore, being someone whose name rhymes with Schmayden Schmuki is the road to victory :p #GX
    Apr 8, 2019
  6. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    That's my childhood right there. Binge watched the original show some months ago and picked up some of the old cards.
    Apr 9, 2019
  7. Blackyu
    Blackyu
    NOOOOOO I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED BY THE POWER OF NEWER AND MUCH LESS APPRECIATED SEASONS
    Tbh I never liked competitive limitations from the start, when I played with my brother we just played whatever we wanted and had fun.
    Apr 9, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Blackyu Actually, banlists are necessary. In past when empty jar was possible, it was by a large margin the strongest strategy thanks to stuff like Crush card and Morphing jar #2. 3x Waboku, 3x Threatening roar, 1x Crush card with Sangan, Spear cretin or Morphing jar and you're all set.
    Apr 9, 2019
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Nevertheless, I actually prefer GX to classic Yugioh. Yugioh was nice, but with no fixed rules it was kind of crazy what sometimes went on.
    Apr 9, 2019
  10. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, Yugioh duel link is a good phone game.
    Apr 9, 2019
  11. Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Fair enough. I personally didn't like playing competitive so I was okay with the absence of banlists.
    Apr 10, 2019