Comments on Profile Post by MonsterToast

1. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Very sorry for your loss.
    Apr 9, 2019
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Caitlin passed away? :(
    Apr 9, 2019
    Finnuval and SpaceBot like this.
  3. MonsterToast
    MonsterToast
    It was a major shock to us all. I just didn't want Caitlin to vanish from this forum and have people not know what happened to her. She was good at making tilesets and was improving all the time.
    Apr 9, 2019
  4. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Oh my. I really didn't have much interaction with her, but she was a regular here. To hear this news saddens me. My condolences.
    Apr 9, 2019
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Christ! That was sudden. I didn't even know she had any health problems. She always seemed so happy. :( I hope you and your family are coping as best you can.
    Apr 9, 2019
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    What actually happened to her, if I may ask?
    Apr 9, 2019
    Finnuval and SpaceBot like this.
  7. Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    very sorry for your loss, MT. i can't imagine what you're going through. hope you and your family can find peace
    Apr 9, 2019
  8. BadLittleSeed
    BadLittleSeed
    I... I'm at a loss for words. I think I interacted with Caitlin once, but now I'm sad I'll never get the chance to again. Condolences from me and the hubby to your family :(
    Apr 9, 2019
  9. MonsterToast
    MonsterToast
    We still don't know what killed her. But it was connected to her being on the floor 7 hours. I suspect it was cancer because all the symptoms of late stage cancer was there but we did know that she should have gone to the doctor a year or so ago. It's been difficult on me because my sister was my best friend.
    Apr 9, 2019
  10. cabfe
    cabfe
    I can't say that I knew her well but that still comes as a shock. My condolences for your sister. She was appreciated.
    Apr 9, 2019
  11. Sharm
    Sharm
    Thank you for telling us. I liked Caitlin and I think we had a good relationship. I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you find peace and maybe even some answers. She will be missed.
    Apr 9, 2019
  12. Stapleton
    Stapleton
    I am sorry to hear that! Stay strong!
    Apr 9, 2019
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    My condolences to you and your family. Caitlin is a wonderful soul and I'll miss her. She'll always live through her creations and will never be forgotten. Rest in peace, girl.
    Apr 9, 2019
  14. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Sorry to hear about your loss. The world has lost a living angle.
    Apr 9, 2019
  15. dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    I haven't interacted with her much but I've seen her around on this forum frequently. She's a notable regular and contributed to the community, I makes me sad to read this. Rest in peace.
    Apr 9, 2019
  16. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    My condolences. I did not have much interaction with her but it was easy to tell Caitlin was a good soul. She will be missed. I wish strength to you and your family in this hour.
    Apr 10, 2019
    MonsterToast and BadLittleSeed like this.