RPG Maker Forums

PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Ive been prescribed glasses since I was a kid, but their so annoying to wear.... added to that, I genuinely feel like I can see fine without them. Its not that my vision is blurry without them doc says, its that my left eye is weaker and cant focus as well as the right, so I go cross eyed when I try...
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
I put on my old prescription a little bit ago... my eyes already feel better. :/
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
...but I still need a new one soon.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I know the feeling. My vision is just mildly blury, so I see fine, everything is just crisper with glasses on. Plus I avoid having my ( typically painless ) migraines. I only wear them to watch something with subtitles, or driving.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@KaBlooZio, I feel you because I wear prescription to see. Can you do laser surgery to correct your eye sight?
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Kupotepo - To my understanding, the issue isint so much to do with my ability to see things up close or far away, such as with astigmatism. I can see well enough to read. What my doctor did say was that the muscles in my left eye were much weaker than my right which greatly hampered my ability to focus often causing me pain and my eyes to cross.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Kupotepo, how do your doctor prepare to fix your astigmatism ? I heard that Lasik surgery can fix that.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Kupotepo - Well, as far as I know I dont have astigmatism, just a bum eye lol. But Im going in for another evaluation soon, so I'll be sure to question my doctor thoroughly. But Im pretty sure I dont need surgery. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toanbeokame