Apr 10, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  2. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Your weigh is broken?
    Apr 10, 2019
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Or you're simply not doing enough to burn off those calories. We often think we're eating far less than we actually are.
    Apr 10, 2019
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not entirely sure. My breasts are bigger than they used to be and my skin, instead of feeling dry, feels slicker and greasier. I can certainly feel the fat, just can't see it. It's still a surprise where did it come from though...
    Apr 10, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger I definitely not stuff myself full, that's what I know for sure. I eat 600-1200g worth of food a day (sometimes I eat more, sometimes I eat less). The truth is though that it's a diet rich on saccharides as nowadays everything is sweetened beyond belief.
    Apr 10, 2019
  6. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    . . . . . . You're a woman?
    Apr 10, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    No, I'm not?
    Apr 10, 2019
  8. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Oh. When you mentioned the breast part, I thought you were lol.
    Apr 10, 2019
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    ... and I even have my gender stated in my profile. :p
    Apr 10, 2019
  10. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    It's internet. Even I can state my gender I want whenever I want.

Sorry. . No offence
    Apr 10, 2019
    Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
  11. Dalph
    Dalph
    I gained over 10kgs in one year, blame pasta and pizza, but I'm 6'2" and was clearly underweight before, so that's ok.
    Lot of people gain weight as they age due to slowing down metabolism.
    Apr 10, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well... If I'm to be fully honest, the last time I weighed myself was less than 52 kg. It was April 2018, so last year. When I weighed myself today, it was 70. In 2017 I briefly had 56 kgs while I was in the call-center and as I was jobless, I had little appetite, so my weight dropped.
    Apr 10, 2019
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    So not only it's 14 kgs in 2 years... But 18 kgs in one year. If we also take the fact that I started working and thus eating in June, it's 10 months. Which, given the fact that I don't overstuff myself and that I walk 20000 steps per night shift... Really makes me wonder how did I gain so much weight.
    Apr 10, 2019
  14. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    It's not so much the quantity of food that matters but the number of calories it contains. Blaming inactivity isn't the right thing to do imo, since most of our energy burning goes to autonomous body functions and the brain.
    Apr 10, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  15. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    probably not the case but have your doc check you for diabetes just in case. I gained 50kg in 8 months (went from 76kg to 125kg) and turned out to be diabetic...
    Apr 10, 2019
    SpaceBot likes this.
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Finnuval Actually, I can't deny diabetes. My grandfather died of diabetes, one of his parents had diabetes and my uncle also has diabetes. I've suspected catching diabetes for a while, because my thirst has substantially increased compared to few weeks ago. So I guess there's only one way to find out...
    Apr 10, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  17. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Constant drinking, runs to the bathroom and weight gain are kinda give away... If they try to take your blood and they can't cause it behaves more like syrup then you won't have to wait for the results... Hope it's not but yeah, get yourself checked my friend
    Apr 10, 2019
    SpaceBot and Poryg like this.
  18. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well on the bright side if it's diabetes it's easily treatable (manageable, not curable) and fairly cheap. My mom has a pharmacy and I work there sometimes: a lot of people come for their diabetes pills (Metformin, Glicazide, etc.). Fortunately our health care covers those medications.
    Apr 10, 2019
    Poryg, SpaceBot and Finnuval like this.
  19. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @MushroomCake28 true :) It's not that much of a thing (anymore) in most cases but also a bit dependent on where you live and what type you have but in general it's manageable and that's a good thing :)
    Apr 10, 2019
    MushroomCake28, Poryg and SpaceBot like this.
  20. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Finnuval I visit the toilet about 8 times a day, but that's because nobody bothers me there for a while. But the thirst has been insane. Even after drinking 3 liters of liquids I, and not infrequently, wake up, mouth as a cracker and that headache...!
    Apr 11, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  21. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah... Cant Hurt to see a doctor
    Apr 11, 2019
  22. KaBlooZio
    KaBlooZio
    Also, consider maybe your not eating enough. I'm not a health professional by any means, but from studying up on it over the years I've learned that if your body isint getting enough calories it will hold on to weight. Or, maybe the weight gain could be fluid retention.
    Apr 11, 2019
  23. KaBlooZio
    KaBlooZio
    I was weight not quite a week ago, and prescribed water pills and to drink a gallon of water a day... it's not been quite a week yet and I've lost 3 pounds o.o . Hope you find what it it, good luck :)
    Apr 11, 2019