Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    nothing strange about that :D I wish you a smooth surgery and a quick recovey
    Apr 11, 2019
    Corona~!, SpaceBot and Sharm like this.
  2. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Yay, good luck, I hope it goes as smooth as possible!
    Apr 11, 2019
    Corona~! and Sharm like this.
  3. WhiteW
    WhiteW
    Excited about s-surgery? I think I would pass out for days without anesthesia if I ever had to go through surgery *fear*
    Apr 11, 2019
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    After a certain level and length of pain, you stop worrying about certain things that would normally be impossible to consider. I've been in a lot of pain since just before Christmas, stuck flat on my back, and this surgery will take care of the source of that pain. I'm very ready to be done.
    Apr 11, 2019
    WhiteW likes this.
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    Besides, it's not like I'll be awake for any of it. They'll stick a needle in my arm, ask me to count backwards from 10 and next thing I'll know I'll wake up feeling all loopy. If you only think about the stuff you'll be aware of, it's not scary at all.
    Apr 11, 2019
    WhiteW likes this.
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Also, if the suspected cause of my pain is correct, if I didn't get surgery, I'd die of some scary stuff. I would like to not die. :LZYsmile:
    Apr 11, 2019
  7. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Hoping you're reading this tomorrow or the next day, and that it finds you having already gone through a successful surgery and on your way to a great recovery! :)
    Apr 11, 2019
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko and Sharm like this.
  8. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I wish you a speedy recovery!
    Apr 11, 2019
    WhiteW and Sharm like this.
  9. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I hope the surgery goes quick and well and that you recover quick.
    Apr 11, 2019
    Sharm likes this.
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    Surgery went well, it's hard to be certain because I'm all cut up and on some serious pain meds, but I think the original pain is gone.
    Apr 12, 2019
  11. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Hope you recover quickly!!! I'm glad it went well
    Apr 12, 2019
  12. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I hope you can recover quickly and feel well soon!
    Apr 12, 2019