RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
nothing strange about that :D I wish you a smooth surgery and a quick recovey
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Yay, good luck, I hope it goes as smooth as possible!
WhiteW
WhiteW
Excited about s-surgery? I think I would pass out for days without anesthesia if I ever had to go through surgery *fear*
Sharm
Sharm
After a certain level and length of pain, you stop worrying about certain things that would normally be impossible to consider. I've been in a lot of pain since just before Christmas, stuck flat on my back, and this surgery will take care of the source of that pain. I'm very ready to be done.
Reactions: WhiteW
Sharm
Sharm
Besides, it's not like I'll be awake for any of it. They'll stick a needle in my arm, ask me to count backwards from 10 and next thing I'll know I'll wake up feeling all loopy. If you only think about the stuff you'll be aware of, it's not scary at all.
Reactions: WhiteW
Sharm
Sharm
Also, if the suspected cause of my pain is correct, if I didn't get surgery, I'd die of some scary stuff. I would like to not die. :LZYsmile:
Wavelength
Wavelength
Hoping you're reading this tomorrow or the next day, and that it finds you having already gone through a successful surgery and on your way to a great recovery! :)
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
I wish you a speedy recovery!
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
I hope the surgery goes quick and well and that you recover quick.
Reactions: Sharm

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy