RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
...auto-login, just one more technology that's incredibly convenient but simultaneously making us stupid.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Write it down somewhere :b
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I'll just lose that to. Just deactivated auto-login, if I have to type it in every time I won't forget.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
That works too :guffaw:
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I don't auto login so I have to type my passwords into everything.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah, bad habits of living alone I guess. Had to scrap Chrome though.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I guess I've just always done it, probably because sometimes I'll forget stuff for no reason.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Man. I have so many damn passwords that I need to remember because you need an account for damn near everything these days. Then I forget and I need to do a password retrieval. And what usually sucks about it is that I usually use 2 different passwords for everything and when It's not those, it gets infuriating.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
With the number of accounts we have today, it is imperative that we keep track of all of them in write down our passwords somewhere. I have a small txt document with all my accounts info. I keep it somewhere safe of course.
djDarkX
djDarkX
KeePass is a great tool for password management and generation. However, if you need your passwords, and they are saved to the browser, you can always go into said browser and look at your Saved Passwords and grab them from there. I think you can even export them, but not sure.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@MushroomCake28 Yeah but, that's not actually true for everyone. I have like 6 accounts, including everything from here to my bank account. Easy to remember all the passwords so long as auto-login isn't enabled.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well if you don't have that many accounts then I suppose you could go without writing everything down, but it's pretty easy to have 30 accounts online today (bank, school, forums, social medias, etc.)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Personally I don't even remember how many accounts I have online.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah, I try to avoid most social media. Had a Twitter for a minute but I got temporarily banned and for something stupid and just decided to let it go. Do I compensate by making this place more social than it should be, perhaps, still not as toxic as social media though.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
What? Why did you get ban from twitter lol?
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I used the term npc...to refer to a character in a video game...but when the meme was just getting popular and twitter was on a politically charged purge. Didn't know it was a thing until after I'd been censored, decided it wasn't worth sticking around.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Wow... lol. It is true that twitter and facebook have become too political, and it's annoying.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

it's e3 season again..!
Today is a day of optimizations.
I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
himko