Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    My computer addiction can still continue!
    Apr 14, 2019
    Finnuval and Elliott404 like this.
  2. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    surgery go well?
    Apr 14, 2019
  3. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    You sound like me. I can't even use my right hand for things like that. Yet.
    Apr 14, 2019
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Yep, surgery went great and I just need to heal up now. I'm already doing better, even with my abdomen cut up. It's just that I had a repetitive stress problem with my shoulder already and this type of surgery commonly causes shoulder pain.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  5. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Glad to hear surgery went well :) full narcosis? That usually explains the shoulder pain and yeah that sucks. Hope it'll get better soon (at least doesn't hurt).
    Apr 14, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    I can use my mouse with both hands, I just don't expect to play FPS with my left hand on mouse.
    Apr 14, 2019
  7. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Great to hear that the surgery went well & you're on the mend! Hopefully the shoulder will feel good again with time, but if not, physical therapy has worked wonders for mine!
    Apr 14, 2019
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    Went fully under, yes, plus they filled my tummy with air, and apparently that pushes everything up and causes shoulder pain. When I don't use my mouse for a day it's fine, so I expect to feel better soon. If not I have a good sports medicine chiropractor.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  9. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah, usually the 2nd day is worse then it subsides in another day of two :)
    Apr 14, 2019
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    Actually, my shoulder felt better yesterday so I started using it again and it got bad again, so I'm banning myself from my mouse and crochet for a week. I think the majority is the repetitive stress injury stuff.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  11. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah Just take it easy and keep An eye on it :) it should pass with time
    Apr 14, 2019
  12. Sharm
    Sharm
    I wish I could use my mouse left handed, but it would take practice and isn't currently worth it to me. Unfortunately, I'm cross dominant, not ambidextrous.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  13. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I do everything right-handed. My left hand is really just for show haha I envy those that can use both hands for anything haha
    Apr 14, 2019
  14. Sharm
    Sharm
    Most people are right only. I've never met a single person who was born ambidextrous, it seems to be a learned skill. Cross dominant is funny, the dominant hand depends entirely on what's being done and switches around.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  15. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah, my mom was born left-handed but was 'corrected' when she was young so now she does 5 things right-handed and everything else left. Real fun playing table-tennis with her though as she can switch hands mid-game -.-
    Apr 14, 2019