Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    I have the same problem where I live. Apartment with neighbors who obnoxiously blare their music enough to vibrate the walls. Not only do they do this when pulling or leaving, but even worse when they loiter in their car & just keep blaring it for 20 min. to an hour or even longer.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  2. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Complain to the local PD about it if there is an ordinance or law you could use against them. Many places have such.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Windows i7 As long as it's not night, the police can't do anything about it. So the EMP would be a cheap and efficient solution... However, it's too risky as it would also jam nearby cardiostimulators.
    Apr 14, 2019
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    I would love it if we had laws for banning people from playing crappy music loud, but unfortunately we don't.
    Apr 14, 2019
  5. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Police are useless anyway! They just give a warning which the perpetrator will fake until they leave, then it gets worse, retaliation. An EMP would solve the problem directly for a period of time, but it comes with risks, like frying your own electronics. Soundproofing your walls is the most realistic way.
    Apr 14, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  6. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    *fake an apology
    Apr 14, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I didn't mean a large EMP to be frank, I meant a small portable EMP I'd use on the road against those who have the need to feed all others to some unlistenable music in trams etc. A small EMP won't shoot too far, which would be what I intended.
    Apr 18, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    However, if I did that, I'd risk an unintentional murder due to potentially jamming cardiostimulators.
    Apr 18, 2019