RPG Maker Forums

PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Kind of underwhelming :< . But hopefully it does tell us more about them... though how much you can glean from a pic I'm not sure about. But that's probably cuz I'm not a NASA scientist :< .
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
And I was really looking forward to this pic too though :( . It took years of several giant cameras taking relatively small pictures of a black hole, which were then assembled together to make a pic of something we already figured it looked like.... Meh
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Which means technically the pic isn't really real :)
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Golden Unicorn Gaming - well, it's the real pic that they took of it though. Blurry as I'll get out. :/ was expecting somthing a little more clear. Maybe that was silly or me.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Having to watch a lot of space videos and how scientist struggle to explain the weird space phenomenon (even I once thought the black hole is just a made up theories like dark matter/energy), and they managed to discover it was real excited the hell out of me, idk why.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey