RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I don't know. They probably should not have even touched the building. And now, it's irreparably damaged. Never got to see it in my lifetime.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
And the poor Hunchback now. Where will he go?
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Down with the ship, I'd imagine.
Finnuval
Finnuval
The Stranger
The Stranger
He cried out for Esmeralda one last time before being lost to the flames. Poor Quasimodo. :(
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Stranger Unless you know the real story and not the Disney one... in which case he starves to death at Esmeralda's grave who got hung.... :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
Okay, that's much darker than the Disney version. >.<
Finnuval
Finnuval
haha you should look into the real endings of Disney movies if you think that's dark... you're in for a surprise
The Stranger
The Stranger
I think you can summarise the real story behind every Disney adaptation with - everyone dies. xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Finnuval
Finnuval
s://twitter.com/GertiCaku/status/1117886789442605057/photo/1
:(
The Stranger
The Stranger
Horrible. However, that image does look kinda cool.
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
There are very few places with such a history. Sad. Very sad.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Starnger there is always beauty in destruction somehow... but man this is bad...
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
The entrance is free, but no baggage is allowed. So regardless of your faith, anyone can go there. Did you know there are bees at Notre Dome?
The Stranger
The Stranger
There were bees at Notre Dame. Not sure if they'll still be there after this. Poor bees. :(
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Poor Bees! Their houses have been destroyed.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Whoa...Just how did that happen?! I bear a large disdain for anything religious, but...destruction is destruction, it's baffling how that can happen to a piece of history like that...:kaodes:
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
It most likely had something to do with the renovation. Most likely a guy was smoking and dropped the cigarette.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarubiaz