RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
This was made in 2016. I can't watch with sound right now, was he trying to predict the future or is it just a random hypothetical thing he's going with?
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Well, supposedly, IK Pegasi is the closest star to us that is most likely to go super nova between now and 10,000 years. The question he endevored to answer, "would it kill us or at the very least impact us negatively." According to this man made and therefore quite possibly imperfect simulation.... no. But the fireworks will be awesome! OwwwO
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Oh cool! I love anything to do with the universe/multiverse. I'm excited to watch it with sound haha
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
If it happened today, apparently by 2080ish, it would be plainly visable in the night sky without a telescope (at least, from what I understood in the video). If so, it just boggles my mind how fast and enormous that must be! And eventually, if earth is still here and has humans on it, it would grow to engulf our solar system! Just imagine looking us into the sky and seeing luminous interstellar star dust clouds!
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
But you and I will be dead before then! I am so jealous of our grand kids!! XwwwX grrrrrrrrrRRRrrrRR!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maro