RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
...lose your service in a month if you don't upgrade to a newer one.
Wavelength
Wavelength
Wow! What are you working with?! :D I just upgraded from my Galaxy S3 (2012), and while most apps no longer supported its OS version, the phone company was certainly happy to take my money and keep allowing me to make calls!!
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
I always get a kick out of telling people I only use my phone to make calls and text. #cellshook
The Stranger
The Stranger
@BadLittleSeed I'm exactly the same. The vast majority of the time I don't even have enough credit to call or text, either. xD
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
"Oh you want extra services on your phone? That will be all of your money, forever." :stare:
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
(@The Stranger )Like for being the same not for having enough credit omg what is wrong with my mouse)
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
*for NOT having enough credit... okay now my keyboard? *dies with apologies to @Philosophus Vagus *
The Stranger
The Stranger
@BadLittleSeed Don't you miss the good old days when you could simply edit your comments? :P
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
Boy, do I ever. ;_;
Dalph
Dalph
Using Whatsapp is much more convenient than sms and calls to me, its pretty much free, instant, and works anywhere.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

it's e3 season again..!
Today is a day of optimizations.
I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
himko