Comments on Profile Post by djDarkX

1. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I don't even use the tiles, I just use the characters from it
    Apr 22, 2019
    djDarkX likes this.
  2. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Oh man, the tile sheets are a mess. The amount of redundancy makes me want to throw a table out the window of a 50-story building, at the top floor, but they are still nice tiles. Technically you can just use the DS tiles and have the same thing, but at a better resolution, but still.
    Apr 22, 2019
  3. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    And this was made by KADOKAWA themselves, so you'd THINK they would have taken better care of this, but they didn't. Really sad, but I will do what it takes to get what I need from them, even if I have to redo them myself.
    Apr 22, 2019
  4. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    Yeah, I love the FES stuff, but there was a lot about the pack that disappointed me, like Mighty Palm mentioned, I use basically everything but the tiles. There's also some extra things I wish they included but didn't. :(
    Apr 22, 2019
  5. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    I started organizing the tiles myself... but maan it takes time (and there is so many tiles) so I never finished and moved on to other styles instead.
    Apr 22, 2019
  6. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Oh, watch out for the auto-tiling forest foliage tiles. They don't tile properly. They probably made an error when they formated (did they actually format this to begin with?) the tiles. What I did is I resized the exact same tile from the DS/DS+ packs and copied it over.
    Apr 22, 2019
  7. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @SmashArtist Something you wish they'd included but didn't.... like... waterfall tiles? :D
    Apr 22, 2019
  8. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    Apr 22, 2019
  9. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Yeah, there is a few quirks about this pack that irk me, but since no one has really complained about it, the pack won't be fixed. Guess we'll just live with it for the time being.
    Apr 22, 2019
  10. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I bought it but never had time to look at it. Hopefully that will change come summer/fall and I will have a chance to actively fix/update some things.
    Apr 22, 2019
  11. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @djDarkX Well, me and a few others actually did complain absolutely it in the support forum, shortly after it was released. But I don’t think the complaints reached the one responsible for the pack (which seems to be some Japanese person, not present on these forums).
    Apr 23, 2019
    djDarkX likes this.
  12. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Good to know. Sadly, though, probably still won't get anything to happen. I would have liked the updated iconset they used in Fes (which is Ace with some updated icons) and the UI, but I can recreate those without much issue just by running Fes on my N2DS and pixeling them as well as I can. lol
    Apr 23, 2019
    Parallax Panda and SmashArtist like this.
  13. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @djDarkX I’d would have liked to have them too. And yes, you could but I don’t think you want to copy the icons exactly since that would be plagiarism. The downside to them not being included is not only that we lack the material but also that they’re not covered by the license (even if we own the 2DS game).
    Apr 23, 2019