RPG Maker Forums

The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I don't even use the tiles, I just use the characters from it
djDarkX
djDarkX
Oh man, the tile sheets are a mess. The amount of redundancy makes me want to throw a table out the window of a 50-story building, at the top floor, but they are still nice tiles. Technically you can just use the DS tiles and have the same thing, but at a better resolution, but still.
djDarkX
djDarkX
And this was made by KADOKAWA themselves, so you'd THINK they would have taken better care of this, but they didn't. Really sad, but I will do what it takes to get what I need from them, even if I have to redo them myself.
SmashArtist
SmashArtist
Yeah, I love the FES stuff, but there was a lot about the pack that disappointed me, like Mighty Palm mentioned, I use basically everything but the tiles. There's also some extra things I wish they included but didn't. :(
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
I started organizing the tiles myself... but maan it takes time (and there is so many tiles) so I never finished and moved on to other styles instead.
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
Oh, watch out for the auto-tiling forest foliage tiles. They don't tile properly. They probably made an error when they formated (did they actually format this to begin with?) the tiles. What I did is I resized the exact same tile from the DS/DS+ packs and copied it over.
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
@SmashArtist Something you wish they'd included but didn't.... like... waterfall tiles? :D
SmashArtist
SmashArtist
djDarkX
djDarkX
Yeah, there is a few quirks about this pack that irk me, but since no one has really complained about it, the pack won't be fixed. Guess we'll just live with it for the time being.
Bonkers
Bonkers
I bought it but never had time to look at it. Hopefully that will change come summer/fall and I will have a chance to actively fix/update some things.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milancete