RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
I think the only reason she has anything in MV scale was due to someone else doing an upscale. Celianna has stated multiple times that she's not interested in doing them herself. Good news is that there are ways to make the Ace tiles work in MV, including doing an upscale of your own.
Sharm
Sharm
She's been really busy working on her game lately, so she hasn't been coming around as much as she used to. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned anything and just let her reply for herself.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Someone else doing an upscale? Isn't that not allowed?
Sharm
Sharm
Why? They aren't selling it, Celianna is. I don't know the details, and it doesn't really matter.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap