Comments on Profile Post by JtheDuelist

1. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    "You have banned for attempting to DoS us." Steam, you need to fix your algorithms, because those algorithms just lost you a user.
    Apr 24, 2019
  2. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Thank :D ! Now I know to never ever forever upload anything to a workshop on steam, ever!
    Apr 24, 2019
    JtheDuelist likes this.
  3. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Sorry you got banned though, that would really make me mad too. :(
    Apr 24, 2019
    JtheDuelist likes this.
  4. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    What also puts a nail in the coffin is that I was considered one of the most popular uploaders on that particular Workshop. I have actually thought of just removing and hosting my assets from it on a Blogger site instead.
    Apr 24, 2019
  5. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    I put in a support request about it- let's just hope they take it easy and smoothly... But this is Steam we are talking about- easy and smoothly is the last thing to expect from them.
    Apr 24, 2019
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Was there any code in what you uploaded... its weird to me that you would get banned for uploading image files. Especially due to supposed DoS attacking them... :/
    Apr 24, 2019
  7. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Nope- nothing but image files.
    Apr 24, 2019
  8. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    They must had thought your images are "malicious". A.I. filters does that on any sites these days. Well, good luck getting some help from Steam. :)
    Apr 24, 2019
  9. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Welp, that was a no-go... They aren't going to overturn the decision. Time for Plan B- remove everything from there I have uploaded and host it elsewhere.
    Apr 25, 2019