RPG Maker Forums

JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
"You have banned for attempting to DoS us." Steam, you need to fix your algorithms, because those algorithms just lost you a user.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Thank :D ! Now I know to never ever forever upload anything to a workshop on steam, ever!
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Sorry you got banned though, that would really make me mad too. :(
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
What also puts a nail in the coffin is that I was considered one of the most popular uploaders on that particular Workshop. I have actually thought of just removing and hosting my assets from it on a Blogger site instead.
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
I put in a support request about it- let's just hope they take it easy and smoothly... But this is Steam we are talking about- easy and smoothly is the last thing to expect from them.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Was there any code in what you uploaded... its weird to me that you would get banned for uploading image files. Especially due to supposed DoS attacking them... :/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teberion