RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
I hope my body is finally healthy enough to make sure I won't have to challenge collapse everytime I do a drill.
Sharm
Sharm
If you can't find one, there are alternatives. Like exercises where you use the muscles against the other or using containers of water for weights. You could also do volunteer service work that would involve a lot of lifting and carrying like helping someone move or helping a charity load trucks.
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
I'm unfit for physically demanding work. Went from 52 kg to 70 without gaining much muscle.
Finnuval
Finnuval
or just walk to the one 90 minutes away... get enough exercise already and saves you money :p
Sharm
Sharm
You were so skinny! I'm not sure what you're trying to say though, weight doesn't have a lot to do with ability. I think if a person takes it one step at a time, if they have the ability to move those muscles as they please they can overcome weaknesses like that. And the things I mentioned all scale.
Sharm
Sharm
The one where you use muscles against each other is supposed to be the best one for safety and correct weights for ability. There's a name for the style, but I don't remember it. An example: Cross your legs. The bottom one lifts up, the lower one pushes down. Do a workout as if you're on a leg lift machine. Both muscles get a workout and the muscles work like weights for the other.
Poryg
Poryg
@Finnuval Walking to the one 90 mins away would take me about 4 hours. Not enough time :P
Poryg
Poryg
@Sharm I tried to say that volunteering for a cargo lifting job is not the best exercise for me as my body won't handle high weights.
Sharm
Sharm
Gotcha. I couldn't do that either.
Poryg
Poryg
But you're a woman, it's natural women are weaker. I was a natural weakling due to being constantly underfed. Nowadays since my metabolism has slowed down, my carb heavy diet is taking its toll :/
Sharm
Sharm
Eh, I used to be able to, but my illness got worse. Women can by tiny and strong too sometimes. I can still pick up my brother even now. Er, well, once I heal from my surgery anyway.
Sharm
Sharm
Being underfed in your youth is a big disadvantage, I get why you were talking about your weight now. I just thought you were unusually skinny when younger and gained too much weight now. I forget that the rest of the world doesn't work like it does here sometimes.
Poryg
Poryg
I've always been unusually skinny, but it was due to being underfed. Since I had low fat intake, I don't have enough enzymes to dissolve it, so I maintain a diet rich on carbs to offset the lack of fat. Until recently my body handled it fine...
Sharm
Sharm
Getting old is no fun. That's interesting about the fats. Does the type of fat make a difference? I know some fats are more simple than others. Could you take an enzyme pill when you eat something fatty, the way some people do to be able to eat dairy?
Poryg
Poryg
I guess I could take an enzyme pill. However, enzyme pills are too expensive to be dealt with this way. So I'd take the cheaper way out. The body is capable of transforming carbs into fat. It's just not an energy efficient process.
Poryg
Poryg
The only thing I should do is to limit the intake of carbs though... Something I tried unsuccessfully for last 2 months, as we have sugar everywhere.
Sharm
Sharm
It's also hard on the pancreas. I hope you don't have to deal with diabetes later.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Which I already told him to have checked as he showed some signs that could be indicative...
Reactions: Poryg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli