RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
then you gotta
Sharm
Sharm
Keto is tricky to talk about, the people who are advocating it sound more like evangelical preachers than scientists, but there are good things about it. If you're dealing with the very specific case that keto was developed for in the first place, I think you should, if not, it's a fad diet I think it should be avoided. It's not safe for everyone.
Sharm
Sharm
Unfortunately, when it comes to diets general doctors can't always be trusted. It isn't their main field of study. IMO, Keto hasn't been around long enough to have had enough tests for all the ways it's being used. It's reminding me a lot of the Atkins diet when it first came out. Now everyone knows that it increases the chances of heart attack by a lot and it's not so popular anymore.
Sharm
Sharm
@Ms Littlefish would you like to weigh in? You know a lot more about the science behind it than me.
Sharm
Sharm
If you just need a way to lose weight, here's one that's safe and healthy. Less/no refined sugar, no liquid calories, smaller portions, more veggies, more fresh foods, drink lots of water, exercise more. Nearly everyone can benefit from this kind of diet and it's not very difficult to plan meals for.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata