RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
My room was always a disaster zone growing up. Wasn't completely my fault though, no one taught me how to organize, and I didn't have the right furniture to do it. Once I had a decent storage space I suddenly got much cleaner. I'm still a minor disaster now, but it's part of my creativity.
Poryg
Poryg
My room is always going to be a bit pof a disaster, because it's simpler. And because I'm clumsy, so I appreciate these bump buffers from the ground.
Kwerty
Kwerty
that would be one very messy room if there are always items to break the fall of another! hah
Sharm
Sharm
<.< Sooo . . . I have a lot of clothes. . . .
Poryg
Poryg
@Kwerty Actually, it's not that hard to achieve :P I have already prevented multiple glasses/cups from breaking just by having stuff on the floor to soften the fall. And expensive electronics, such as phones and tablets, don't even make me start on these... And it can be anything, clothes, boxes and even empty cans of beer.
Poryg
Poryg
It's always better to make sure the messy items are soft though as you don't want to be in a situation where you have to watch your every step so that you don't step on something sharp/that will throw you off balance. But it's always easy to achieve :D
Sharm
Sharm
Alternatively, you can get carpet. *shrugs*
Poryg
Poryg
Carpet is a pain. You need to clean it. You generally don't clean mess unless you're expecting some visit :D Also, carpet is not that efficient really -_-
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Poryg try stubbing your toe on a dumbbell at 3 in the morning. Best lesson in house cleaning I ever had, went from complete slob to meticulous organizer overnight. All it cost was two broken toes and a hairline fracture along the instep :guffaw:
Kwerty
Kwerty
Poryg
Poryg
@Philosophus Vagus That's why it is called dumbbell I guess, to punish anyone dumb enough to leave sharp and heavy objects in open space :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.
*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone