RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
@Kwerty I'm not limited in terms of arm movements in any way. Just constant pain shots through my entire arm, which only stop in few select
and rather awkward and unsustainable positions.
Poryg
Poryg
@Sharm I'll wait and see. If the pain suddenly appeared, then hopefully it also suddenly disappears too...
Poryg
Poryg
@Elliott404 I don't think so, there was no shock or stress inducing situation. It just started to hurt at the beginning of my second round of walks all of the sudden.
Kwerty
Kwerty
If you're chair bound through the day - like me. I'd really recommend some stretching exercises. Could be an issue with a nerve your neck. Definitely get it checked out with a physio if it worsens!
gstv87
gstv87
you probably pinched a nerve.
your body is telling you that it needs to shake that nerve loose from the joint that's pinching it.
Poryg
Poryg
@gstv87 Sounds like the greatest possibility. The pain came fast, held for some time, but just as suddenly it came, it also left. I took off my bulletproof vest, fetched myself a 2l bottle of drink and it basically faded.
Poryg
Poryg
Still shoots when I misplace my hand, but not near as intensely as it did earlier and it's actually bearable now as a minor inconvenience. It's just annoying that the shoulder feels kind of loose from all that popping...
SOC
SOC
A legit chiro can help with that a lot. In fact, I'm gonna' see mine today!
Reactions: Kwerty
mlogan
mlogan
Which arm?
Poryg
Poryg
Left arm
Finnuval
Finnuval
Looking at the various health complaints you've posted the last few days I simply suggest you go see a doctor and get a full check up
gstv87
gstv87
hmmmmmm scratch that.
left arm and tight strapping of the chest? could be a heart problem.
go see a doctor.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, go see doctor. If we here could guess for your problem correctly, then the problem would away we could.

I think you have a tearing of muscle fibers(It takes a long time notice). Maybe occur when you chase and arrest people.

Go see a doctor despite you like to go or not, so you can get well.
Poryg
Poryg
@Kupotepo Torn muscle fibers are impossible. It's not a muscular pain, that I can recognize. @gstv87 It wasn't tight strapping, I kept my vest unstrapped due to the insane heat.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Still, go see a doctor.
Poryg
Poryg
Sure thing. But I'm not letting myself get hospitalized.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I dont like hospitals myself so i can get that. Just dont die on us if you dont have to , okay ;)
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, our hospital is infamous for its poor care for patients, corruption affairs (4 in a year is 4 too many after all) and constant squabbles for grants, but zero care for patients.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah, I get you. Still do go see a doctor. What you choose to do from there is your choice to make. Just don't let yourself be taken by surprise ;)
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Don't worry, nothing can surprise me anymore. I've seen and heard too much :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29