RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
coffee is great :D
Sharm
Sharm
I'm of the opinion that coffee is a short term solution for a long term problem, and causes problems when used long term, but I know I'm very much in the minority on my coffee opinions. But I am glad you're feeling better today.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Sharm I agree with you to a certain extend. (it being not a real solution to most things) Won't make me give up on coffee though and a lot can be said of some alternatives ppl use too haha
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Sharm - Well, I mean, I dont really feel like Im dependent on it or anything. I was just making breakfast, feeling soooooo sluggish and nauseous, and thought coffee might be nice to have with it. Of course, trying to do Keto, I couldn't have any milk or sugar with it, so I took it black :< . Afterward I felt much better :3, still do mostly . Dunno why, maybe it wasint really the coffee and Im going into ketosis :D!
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Sharm - may I ask what you mean? Genuinely just curious.
Sharm
Sharm
Coffee is a stimulant, and your body can get dependent on it with regular use. Over time you need more of it to get the same effect. Personally, I think if you need a stimulant to wake up in the morning, you're either dependent or there's something else wrong that should be addressed, like a sleep problem or adrenal problem.
Sharm
Sharm
In this particular instance, I suspect that your current diet doesn't have enough stuff that can be broken down into energy, so your blood sugar is too low. The coffee gave you a boost of adrenaline. If it's what I think you'll be feeling sick again in a few hours once the effect wears off.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zappz