RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
*some girls.
Sharm
Sharm
In general girls aren't as straightforward as guys. We tend to do one thing for multiple reasons, or do multiple things at once when a guy would just be there for the task in front of them. For these girls, if all they do is chitchat they're there to be seen by the type of guys who work out and they might as well enjoy their friend's company while they wait to be noticed.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, I do stuff for other purposes too sometimes, for example for three months the gym was the only place where I could take a shower at one time, so even when I was sick, I just went to a gym, took some light exercise and took a shower. But since being in a gym costs money, I wouldn't use it as a place to just chit chat.
Poryg
Poryg
I've seen three types of girls in the gym. Girls who would chit chat and take some gym instagram photos, girls who went there just to exercise their butt or legs and girls who exercise the entire body. The latest group brings respect to me... And an inferiority complex xD
Poryg
Poryg
Interestingly enough, even though when you visit a gym, you should be exercising all body parts to increase efficiency of the exercise, I mostly see guys exercise hands/chest and girls exercise legs/butt. Those who exercise whole body are a rather small minority in the gym I used to attend.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I've never really liked the people who are quite obviously there to show off. Not that I've ever been a particular fan of the gym, just if you're going to do nothing but attempt to get attention, there are better ways to do so.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
:< I hate leg day... not because its hard, but because its BOOOOORING! X3
Sharm
Sharm
I'm not saying that guys don't do the multiples stuff too, it's just that in general guys do things in a more focused way and girls in a more multitasking way. It's not that girls are always multitasking, or never do anything with a single focus, but that it's more of a default response than it tends to be in guys. It's a generalization, no one fits it perfectly.
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I don't really mind either way. Watching cute girls is always a welcome feat in anything that doesn't require a mental activity. Although if someone tries to score a date in a gym, it's pointless. Nobody sane hits on girls when they're all drenched in sweat.
mlogan
mlogan
@KaBlooZio Really? I don’t mind leg days at all, but I did have the benefit of working with a personal trainer for a few months. (Only because I work at a gym, so, discount.)

For me, I really have to vary up things or I get bored fast. If you ever need ideas, hit me up.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I miss going to the gym...and looking at the women there. There was this one girl who had these skintight pants...I don't know how much she did realize that the pants were wafer thin and thus see thru. So you could basically see her thong underneath. Yep, had me an excellent view that day.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Most women there were friendly too. There were quite a few times I'd be in the stretching area and I'd get a casual hello. I started to get friendly with one woman. Heaven knows where that might have lead if I hadn't of had this damn stroke.
Poryg
Poryg
Here we don't get friendly. Everybody minds their own business. But the guys in the gym are super helpful and have given me a couple of good tips when I wasn't using the machine correctly.
Poryg
Poryg
Although there was this woman that puahed quarter of the gym into an inferiority complex... Because she lifted quite a lot for a woman and in fact even more than some men -_- But she was so skinny, it was unbelievable!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naytle