RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Archeia just updated the official rules to say this, but thought I'd make a status too so people know.
??????
??????
So people couldnt link to a crowdfunding for their game?.. Really? tbh, feels like that move will upset a few folks.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I'm not sure what crowdfunding actually is, but if it's something like ******* than I guess that's fine. Still, people do use sites like that for their own welfare so I don't see it as a popular decision.
peq42_
peq42_
Does that include signature too?
Windows i7
Windows i7
@elpeleq42 with the wording of the rule, it applies forum-wide. So unless it gets updated, it is safe to assume it applies to signatures.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@elpeleq42 : Yes it does apply to the signature too.
Poryg
Poryg
"5.3 Links to donation based websites (Kickstarter, Ko-Fi, Paypal donations, *******, etc) are no longer permitted. Irregardless if it's for RPG Maker games." Hmm... Maybe a forum thread should be made about it then?
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
What if you link to a site that links to a crowd funding page?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbey_lavish