Looked interesting, is it open to all?
    Jan 14, 2013
  4. Indrah
    Indrah
    So, far, yeah.
    Jan 14, 2013
  5. Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Alright, better give it a try while it's still open.
    Jan 14, 2013
  6. Holder
    Holder
    Okay after looking at a First Look I now change my mind...is there an archer class?
    Jan 14, 2013
  7. Blackheart
    Blackheart
    RaiderZ is cool but the dodging feels a little off at times, I agree with Holder's first statement in that PSO2 is the better of the two, combat wise at least
    Jan 14, 2013
  8. Indrah
    Indrah
    @Holder no: 4 classes only so far. You can mix and match skills from any class you want (as long as you hav proper weapon equiped) but since lvl cap is like 35 and you get one skill per lvl it's not really recommended.
    Jan 14, 2013
  9. Indrah
    Indrah
    Honestly if you just want BETTER, Vindictus (and dragon nest) gives it a thounsand run-arounds, but there is such a thing as a change of pace...

No, actually I'm just terrible at playing Mmos for more than two weeks. I kinda get bored by the time the grind sets in... (3 days into this one, so cant say yet)

Also since in other games I play with a friend and he's not on lately, I gotta play solo SOMEWHERE :I (somewhere where I don't know every quest already, is what I mean)
    Jan 14, 2013
  10. TengHu
    TengHu
    MAEIT Entertainment, right? they make great games. i play GunZ the Duel which they made.
    Jan 14, 2013
  11. Holder
    Holder
    Already got to download going, it looks nice and open worlded. Haven't seen that in a MMO I liked since FlyFF.
    Jan 14, 2013
  12. Cartridge
    Cartridge
    omg rgangsta, you play that game? I did too, a while ago. it was so much fun x.x

till aeriagames started to run the game >:(
    Jan 16, 2013