RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
It's not "a month with no food" lmao. You just not eat from dawn to sunset. And surviving 12 hours or more with no food is like what I do every day. Nothing different.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, while you're right, as far as I know, the religion requires them to eat only something light when the evening comes. So it's not a total starvation, but I don't think it'd be a full meal.
Poryg
Poryg
I wrote no food instead of not enough food anyway though, because char limktation.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
I don't admire unhealthy behavior...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
It's only suggested, not something you have to follow. Because afterward, you have to pray. So you won't get too sleepy because of eating too much.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, a whole month without food or drink wouldn't be possible. Are they allowed to eat or drink if they have a health condition which demands it? I can't imagine God would want people to kill themselves for no good reason.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
To be fair, I've never seen a case of ppl died because of fasting. Anyway women during their period or during pregnancy is alright to skip the fasting. But my sister was savage enough to continue fasting even though she was pregnant. And she's fine. Ofc, ppl who is sick and need regular treatment can be an exception too.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Also, I would argue overeating is unhealthy behavior.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.
*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone