RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I really wonder what's going on. There's like policemen everywhere and they have police dogs too. There's also a no-entry zone all around the building now.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Omg-- Do you have a place to stay other than the dorm?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well they told me it's only temporary, but they don't have a time estimate. I think it will be resolved before night, but the perimeter is getting bigger and bigger...
Elliott404
Elliott404
Stay safe out there. . It could be a drug related or a bigger case if they have to get so many cops with dogs too.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
It's almost like an action movie lol.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah that's what I thought, but I just read an article in the city's journal about policemen investigating a case of threats. Kinda weird since our building is mostly populated by university students (The university is just across the street from our apartment complex).
Elliott404
Elliott404
I don't think it's weird- there have been several murders, and drug overdose, even illegal s** parties in colleges I've attended.
Elliott404
Elliott404
So, I'm not surprised to what happens in colleges/universities anymore lol
The Stranger
The Stranger
Drugs or bombs most likely - something you'd be better off not knowing too much about. Once had the apartment complex I live in surrounded and stormed by armed police (equivalent of SWAT in the States), because it was suspected that someone had a gun here. lol.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
It's still pretty insane. For all my life I lived in a pretty wealthy and family oriented neighborhood, so it's the first time in my life I'm witnessing something like this.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Did you secrety find it it kind of cool? :p I know I did when I saw police with guns storming the place. Maybe it's just me. lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r