RPG Maker Forums

hiddenone
hiddenone
But it's better than it being the Wild West of the Internet.
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
I grew up in the wild-west of the internet; I kinda miss it!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
The most developed Western countries are most likely the countries with the most rules. It that wasn't the case, I don't know why I'm in law school.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I've been in the wild west of the internet, where people had no problem posting X rated images in the middle of a forum post, and got away with it due to no rules. Nope, I'll take this instead.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I belong to some forums that still post x rated images in the middle of a discussion.
Windows i7
Windows i7
This forum isn't very strict at all compared to some I've encountered. On some forums, even posting a thread in the wrong section gets you a temporary ban.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I didn't find these forum rules is limiting though.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah it's not that restricting. Just no 18+ stuff, and there's restrictions on commercial activities.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Sheesh. Some people are a bit overbearing, eh @Windows i7 ? Regardless, the rules here aren't bad. Maybe for people who are new, they might be more strict in moderating posts than most forums you are used to, but they are laid back here, for the most part.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
This forum is way nicer than most others I went into.
watermark
watermark
First of all, I respect all the rules and I follow them. And I totally agree with no Xrated stuff rule. This came up because of the recent new rule that no ******* or crowdfunding links are allowed anymore. Which, I really don't see the sense of. And there are other rules from before I forget what but it just seems a new rule gets added from time to time. It can be somewhat discouraging.
watermark
watermark
I think the purpose of this forum should be to help users of RM do better. The better us RM devs do the more popular the engine becomes. If we get fans saying, "Hey that uber-popular game was made using RM! Maybe I should use it too." It's a win-win situation for Degica. I don't see why Degica should discourage us advertising RM stuff. As for the Wild West, well...there's still RMN...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I believe the rules were made because there was a sort of accident or a strong reason to do so. Remember why 30 minimum post rules was made for the commercial section?

To be fair, it might be better why the crowdfunding rules were enforced, but staff may have their own classified reasons (although you can ask).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:
thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dragondip