RPG Maker Forums

Knighteriius
Knighteriius
Prince Harry accidentally slipping up in the lie about when the baby was born when he said 2 weeks still cracks me up
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
I've seen/heard quite a bit of jokes around her ridiculous expenses. For example: "Her expenses for baby party were worth 11 mio czk. Her expenses for baby room rebovation only 1.5 mio czk. She must like to party more than she likes her baby.
Poryg
Poryg
It'd be nicer if I did not keep in these typos...
Knighteriius
Knighteriius
haha omg that's great. There are some good jokes out there about her. I agree about not wanting to keep typos, need an edt feature
gstv87
gstv87
the thing about following people, is that you might end up going down the wrong way without knowing it, until it came to your turn to jump off a cliff.
let the press talk and argue about what the celebrities want.... they're obsolete, and they know it.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I really don't care about celebrities. Most people don't. I'm glad that Harry found his witch and had a baby with her, but I'm not tuned in to their daily lives.
Poryg
Poryg
@OmnislashXX Well, among young generations following celebs is quite popular. I don't usually care about them, but as I said, seeing the surge of jokes on her address might convince me otherwise, just for the lols.
Poryg
Poryg
Once she became Her Royal Highness, her spendings rised astronomically. People are getting fed up with her for that. She claims to be a humanitarian and SJW, but so far her deeds look like more of a gold digger.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz