RPG Maker Forums

Windows i7
Windows i7
I have all 3, and a gaming PC.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Currently I'm just doing PC, 3DS and my backlog of PS3/Xbox360 games. That might be enough to get me to 2022 as it is.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I have a Ps4. I don't have a Switch. I found my Xbox One in the trash at work and brought it home. And I built my PC. I was going to buy a Switch this year, but those plans got derailed.
Animebryan
Animebryan
You're not the only one. I'm too poor to afford any of this new stuff. Most advanced consoles I've ever owned were the PS2 & GameCube.
Knighteriius
Knighteriius
Nothing worthwhile has come out this gen. Mainly just remakes, a couple of big titles that I'm sure you'll eventually pick up in your backlog. But really you're not missing out, PC and 3Ds have a lot of good stuff
cabfe
cabfe
I never owned any console, of any kind, since the game&watch ones.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
I didn't touch anything this gen and there's only one game I want. Sekiro. One game for this entire generation and it can be played on PC. No reason to get a ps4.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Quite a few games out for the PS4 that I've enjoyed. I don't really use my PC for gaming outside of RTSes and old games.
mlogan
mlogan
The only console in our house is an original Nintendo.
Dalph
Dalph
Don't you worry, there's me too. Consoles are just toys compared to pcs, they always have been and always will be.
The only console I liked was the original psx (unforgettable) that nowdays I emulate on my phablet. I still own many original games for it.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
uhm. Sure. That's your opinion, however I remember wanting to play on a console instead of my PC at times. Plus, you can get Streaming on the consoles now, which is what I primarily use them for nowadays.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah. I really don't enjoy playing games on my PC; it just doesn't feel comfortable. I also simply can't afford to download modern games on my PC. Using mobile broadband, although very fast, means I have to pay a fair bit for my data. I'd break the bank if I wanted to download a 30GB+ game.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@The Stranger a lot of AAA games have day one patches that are that large now even on console.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Most aren't compulsory, though. Apart from one game, I've been able to play all conole games without those day one patches.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@The Stranger dont get days gone. The game runs smooth after the 2nd patch, but abysmally stuttery and outright ctcs constantly before that.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I only have ps4 and a cheap desktop hooked up to the tv. Probably never going to own another console again though, the ps4 only had a handful of games I cared about that weren't ps3 compatible in its lifetime so far.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle