RPG Maker Forums

Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
Oh, as a matter of fact, low carb diets are VERY risky
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah. Carbs are very important. For some reason, some people have convinced themselves that carbs are terrible and should be avoided at all costs.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, lol it is a political subtle (give obesity epidemic). I believed everything is politics. It just an agenda. It is good or bad depend the intention of an individual. You might feel politics has negative or evil connotation which it is ok.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, I should explain better to prevent people from misunderstanding. Fat(lipid) can be separated into (good) unsaturated fat such as olive, fish, and canola oils, nuts, seeds and fishes. Bad tran fat such as corn syrup and hydrogenated oil if you eat too much can cause illnesses. I agree with you. When I say politics, I just mean different types of bias in psychology.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, I believed something is not present a full picture or simplification that why I call something polical. It is just my suspicion until I did the investigation or fact check. Neither my suspicion is true or I am just paranoid. Sorry for inconvenience and confusion when I use the word " politics".
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, why do need to I report @Porgy? He helps me all the time. I do not deared moderating because it is very hard and demand high emotional intelligence. I would get burned out all the time if I did your job lol.
Poryg
Poryg
@The Stranger Carbs are important, but the good thing is, our body can synthesise glucose from fatty acids if we are lacking it or enter ketosis.
Poryg
Poryg
@Kupotepo If you think something is breaking the rules, you report it and the mods will investigate. That's how it works here and especially since they took editing and deleting from us, the rules are enforced more strongly.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, lol thank for explain how report work. There are many protocols, so I let moderators do their works. Sometimes, I have to explain to moderators in a long explanation because well people misunderstand each other alway the time unlike face to face communication with the additional help of body languages.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
@Kupotepo Actually pardon me, but the way you presented it, was like implying it was a political video. Political conversations, along with religous and stuff like that are strictly against the forum rules, because they can cause drama. That is why I thought you backseat moderated actually. Finally, believing something is politics, does not make it political. You stated it was political, thus the misunderstanding.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, don't worried you just do your work. I know that politics and reglious discustions are forbidden here. Sorry for emotional draining assumtion argument.
I should pick better would like misrepresentation or misleading.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, it is good that you talking out. Misunderstood happends always times and is matured of you to ask for more details or explanation. I do not think people here looking for a fight ( I might be wronged, I do not know lol). I just comments for sank of commets or say hello to everyone here.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
By "here" we are talking about this forum. This forum is global and this is the magical place called the Internet, where trolls live. It's better to prevent than cure I guess sometimes. :p
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, I found this forum to be friendly or professional depend on an individual. I think here just misunderstand each because of a different mode of communication. How about your experience?
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
Well, have seen a lot of interesting situation, mostly if English is not your native can cause misunderstandings, but the best thing is that the whole mod team is patient and makes sure before judging harshly. We got common sense, you have to give us that. :)
The forum is both friendly AND professional, because we have to be like that no matter who we are talking to. We don't have double standards.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, lol I meant do you fight with people yet and raise escalation to ban? Some of the mod, I had talked with that experience.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
I don't fight. That's not our role, our role is to prevent fighting. Also, roles aplly to us too you know. We are all members and I am really strict with myself. A ban is never an easy decision and it really is the last resort whatsoever, always related to forum rules. It is NEVER personal.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, lol I talk about someone violated the rules repeatedly and you have to ban someone. It is a hostility (fight) nonetheless between you and another person. I did not think it is a personal decision to ban people. I simply ask did you have to ban people yet. I awarded that you are a professional moderator. Am I say something offensive?
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dreadshadow, I simply ask how your experience of being a moderator? (I am petty sure it is a different user interface.) Is it true? I need confirmation.
Poryg
Poryg
If you want to talk about mod experiences, please bring it to PMs, don't do it on this status feed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heracrim