RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
So is that algorithm good or bad? :D
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
If you are talking about Spotify, the more you interact (liking songs) and the more genres you listen to and also the more of your true favorite songs you like, the more accurate the algorithm will be. The algorithm gets smarter with more and more data, to weight your preferences in music. Spotify has a decent algorithm.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi