Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    I did once for custom tilesets, but then, I've figured some myself.
    May 21, 2019
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Didn't know there was a list. Be nice to see what matches RTP. Wonder if we got ones for music too...
    May 21, 2019
  3. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I used it when I started out, and an update would be very helpful.
    May 21, 2019
  4. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I don't have that list. Perhaps if you do make one, you could make it publicly available? It would help me out a lot.
    May 21, 2019
  5. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    The lists are in the thread Celianna made, I think it's in graphic packs in the products discussion?
    May 21, 2019
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, it's pinned in Product Discussion and Support. I've been the one updating it lately. Right now I'm trying to decide how to organize the stuff that works with and RTP but doesn't work with the other stuff that works with the RTP. There's a bunch of "almost matches" stuff, and not very many "100% matches".
    May 21, 2019
    OmnislashXX and Elliott404 like this.
  7. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    So far, Kauzz's MV tiles match with Kokoro Reflections MV tiles almost 100%. They can be compatible with Celianna's Modern tiles, but the Ancient pack, not so much I guess (unless they're making churches/cathedrals that are ancients)
    May 21, 2019
    Kauzz likes this.
  8. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Like how some places in Europe, even if you're surrounded by modern buildings, you can still see ancient style churches.
    May 21, 2019
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, no, not going to be covering anything outside of the store. The list is plenty long enough, thanks.
    May 21, 2019
    Kauzz and Elliott404 like this.
  10. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Oh, my bad.
    May 21, 2019
  11. Shaz
    Shaz
    yes, I find it useful
    May 21, 2019
  12. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    OFF: HELLO DEGICA, SELL MY TILES PLEASE, thank you
    Hahahahaha x)
    And, yes, it's very useful. c:
    May 22, 2019
  13. Sharm
  14. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    Yup, I've submited 1-2 months ago with all the art cover art files and etc, but i'm waiting for some news. The process usually take all this thime?
    May 22, 2019
  15. Sharm
    Sharm
    The first bit takes a long time, yes. There's some sort of approval and setup process that has to be done first I guess, plus it used to be someone's specific job and no one has taken it over since she quit. So it gets done in spurts and sometimes stuff is missed.
    May 22, 2019
    Kauzz likes this.
  16. Sharm
    Sharm
    Don't worry, that's just the first part though. Once you're in it's a different process entirely.
    May 22, 2019
    Kauzz likes this.
  17. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    Aaah, okay. Thanks. :)
    May 22, 2019
  18. Kauzz
    Kauzz
    Yup, i'm very close to finish my 2nd pack of the same collection tiles, so I hope they accept me hahaha
    May 22, 2019
  19. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That and they seemingly only release resource pack only 2 (sometimes 3) at a time.Probably so that they don't inundate people with products.
    May 22, 2019
    Kauzz likes this.