RPG Maker Forums

Elliott404
Elliott404
I did once for custom tilesets, but then, I've figured some myself.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Didn't know there was a list. Be nice to see what matches RTP. Wonder if we got ones for music too...
bgillisp
bgillisp
I used it when I started out, and an update would be very helpful.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I don't have that list. Perhaps if you do make one, you could make it publicly available? It would help me out a lot.
Elliott404
Elliott404
The lists are in the thread Celianna made, I think it's in graphic packs in the products discussion?
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, it's pinned in Product Discussion and Support. I've been the one updating it lately. Right now I'm trying to decide how to organize the stuff that works with and RTP but doesn't work with the other stuff that works with the RTP. There's a bunch of "almost matches" stuff, and not very many "100% matches".
Elliott404
Elliott404
So far, Kauzz's MV tiles match with Kokoro Reflections MV tiles almost 100%. They can be compatible with Celianna's Modern tiles, but the Ancient pack, not so much I guess (unless they're making churches/cathedrals that are ancients)
Reactions: Kauzz
Elliott404
Elliott404
Like how some places in Europe, even if you're surrounded by modern buildings, you can still see ancient style churches.
Sharm
Sharm
Ah, no, not going to be covering anything outside of the store. The list is plenty long enough, thanks.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Oh, my bad.
Shaz
Shaz
yes, I find it useful
Kauzz
Kauzz
OFF: HELLO DEGICA, SELL MY TILES PLEASE, thank you
Hahahahaha x)
And, yes, it's very useful. c:
Kauzz
Kauzz
Yup, I've submited 1-2 months ago with all the art cover art files and etc, but i'm waiting for some news. The process usually take all this thime?
Sharm
Sharm
The first bit takes a long time, yes. There's some sort of approval and setup process that has to be done first I guess, plus it used to be someone's specific job and no one has taken it over since she quit. So it gets done in spurts and sometimes stuff is missed.
Sharm
Sharm
Don't worry, that's just the first part though. Once you're in it's a different process entirely.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryking88