Comments on Profile Post by PixelHeart

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Wikipedia says if I turn off the laptop for a few hours to a few days it should go back. :(
    May 21, 2019
  2. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Oh. It's a laptop. I was going to say that It's your monitor, not the P.C. but... laptop. Either way, you shouldn't leave it on without a screensaver.
    May 21, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  3. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I have it set up to go to sleep after a time.... for some reason this time it didint :(
    May 21, 2019
  4. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    It's mostly gone away now. But I can kind of see my profile pic :( . Im never leaving my laptop open again at all.
    May 21, 2019
  5. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Or at least not leaving it without manually putting it in sleep mode :/
    May 21, 2019
  6. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    How long did you leave it? That happens sometimes with screens but it fades after a while.
    May 21, 2019
  7. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @FleshToDust - it was sitting for about an 2 and a half hours I think. I can still kind of see spots where my profile pic was, but Most of it has faded away. It was scary. I thought the monitor was going out. :(
    May 21, 2019
  8. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    That's happened before on my phone where a specific app or HUD will show slightly for 20 minutes after it's been closed. It's rare though.
    May 21, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  9. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    I've never had burn-in issues with any screens. Last time I had screen issues is when I put a magnet too close to a CRT screen. The burn-in will fade out over time though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    May 21, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.