RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
@Sharm I am pretty much self-raised, so I don't have age inscribed into me as a boundary for a love relationship. I wasn't really serious though, since... There's another grave factor, distance.
@Bonkers That's probably because I'm an insociable type of guy, I don't like parties and initial contact with random girls is easier for me through text than face to face.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
@Poryg, you rarely give it a shot on a woman with such an age gap. I mean, my girlfriend is 28 she is a teacher, some students tried to flirt her. It ends up as the joke of the day. But I don't blame you or those students for the shot. Totally worth it, you did it like a man.
Poryg
Poryg
@MushroomCake28 Actually, there are boundaries planted by society. For example, try to date an underage girl. In our country it's 100% legal to date any girl of age 15+, but people will always look weird at you, especially if you're above 18. And being 24 is already enough to earn you the title of pedophile. Interestingly enough, as a 30yo dating an 18yo is apparently fine.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
As for your OP, well it is NEVER the quantity. It is the quality. I have been literally lonely for 8 years in my life. Totally worth it. Don't rush it.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
A 30yo dating an 18yo? Apparently fine? Give yourself three more years. At your 25s you won't seek for 18yo anymore. That's my bet.
Poryg
Poryg
@Dreadshadow So far the oldest girl I have flirted with was 50. But it was just a flirt, not an attempt to enter a relationship or anything. And it wouldn't have happened if I met her on the street instead of serving a Sunday shift with her.
Bonkers
Bonkers
@Dreadshadow Very true. I've dodged a lot of train wrecks in my time. Do not rush it because you feel you need to be with someone or have a relationship to be a valid person.
Poryg
Poryg
My bet is, I won't change that much when I get 3 years older. My last crush is 16 and I am 6 years older than her. So I think that if I in my 25s find an 18yo attractive, I might go for her.
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
Flirting is NEVER bad. Hitting on a lady is different though. And to be honest, I heard a lot of stories of 25yo guys meeting 50yo women. But this is not the norm. This is an exception, from both sides. 25 with 18? Seems normal.
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Well, what I know for sure is that I'm not in a rush to get a relationship at all costs. I have already seen on my ex that before I enter a relationship, I need to find out about her. And what I know for sure is that I won't be going for psychically weak and indecisive women anymore. I need a leader if I want to do something properly.
The Stranger
The Stranger
all of my relationships have just happened. I've never once tried getting with a girl using awkward pickups, dates, etc. You find love and attraction in thee most unusual of places. Haven't bothered with friends and lovers for years because of the state of my mental health.
Dalph
Dalph
Stop searching for her and you'll eventually find her, that's usually how it happens. Well that's how it happened to me at least...but I was never in real search anyway. :p
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
Just don't feel sad about the quantity. It never substitutes quality.
Poryg
Poryg
@Dreadshadow At 0 for last 8 years (I had my only date when I was 14 with a 16yo lesbian girl) I can be sad about both quantity and quality :D
SolonWise
SolonWise
You can always low your standards and stop using THAT t-shirt.
Sharm
Sharm
What standards are getting in his way, exactly? I think his standards are just fine, it's the fact that he's not very social that's the difficulty here. Mine too, hard to go out on a date when you have a hard time going outside at all.
Reactions: Poryg
SolonWise
SolonWise
Actually I was just quoting Herb, from Two and a Half Men. It was a joke. :D
Sharm
Sharm
Aaaah. It's probably best not to assume people will get in-jokes or references without context on such a widely diverse forum like this.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Poryg Yeah I was just saying what other people say: "love knows no boundaries". It's quite a romantic thing, but not to be taken literally ofc. There is in fact boundaries with age, distance, social status, financial, cultural, etc.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daiomed