Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm glad you like your new meds. :)
    May 23, 2019
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    The underlying problem: low blood pressure. The other problems: Brain fog, low creativity, low motivation, difficulty processing information, low energy, slow recovery, word retrieval, memory retrieval, anxiety, and so on.
    May 23, 2019
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    Normally meds are about a balance between the advantages being a bit better than the disadvantages, but this particular doctor is really good at finding exactly what I need to feel drastically better. She's amazing.
    May 23, 2019
  4. Kes
    Kes
    This is seriously good news. I'm so glad for you.
    May 23, 2019
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    It's not going to fix all my problems in those things, I don't think, but I'm seeing improvement already and I'm not up to a normal dose yet. I hope I can get there without hitting the side effects.
    May 23, 2019
  6. Amenti
    Amenti
    Hey Sharm, keep up the good spirits. Hope you feel better pretty soon.
    May 23, 2019
  7. Romanticist
    Romanticist
    I've sadly had no meds or therapy help me :/ Glad yours is working out though.
    May 23, 2019
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    It took me a long time to get the right diagnosis and doctor to get to this point, so I know how you feel. This particular medication wasn't even available for my illness 6 months ago. Hang in there.
    May 23, 2019
    Romanticist likes this.
  9. Nekohime1989
    Nekohime1989
    i need to get my meds squared away. i've put on too much. im double my senior graduation weight... -_-
    Jul 13, 2019