Comments on Profile Post by PixelHeart

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    The social worker is trying to get his insurance to pay for it. But they probably wont, they didint last time. :(
    May 23, 2019
  2. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Because insurance sucks.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  3. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yep. Let's hold people's health hostage because you're afraid to lose money. I swear, America is one of the most advanced country in the world, yet our healthcare system is broken.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart and Dalph like this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Get the nurses or even better, doctors to do the legwork on this if you can. A lot of places won't listen to patients but they will listen to a doctor, even if they say exactly the same thing.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  5. Dalph
    Dalph
    Hope your father feels better soon. US healthcare is so atrocious, here in Italy everything is free and high quality.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    It's hit and miss, and depends a lot on which state you live in and what problem you have. My specific health problems would be completely mistreated by the standard practices in the EU. The US is too big and this part too complicated to be generalized like that.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  7. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm not expressing myself well. I'm trying to say that it's unfair to do these kinds of comparisons, every place is imperfect and those imperfections come up in times like these, but saying "mine is better" isn't helpful or showing sympathy. Gah, that still sounds more aggressive than I mean it. Sorry.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  8. Dalph
    Dalph
    Every country has their ups and downs of course but health should always come first IMHO. Italy is horrible if you want to start a business (high taxes) for example while I am sure it's much easier to do that in the US.
    May 23, 2019
    PixelHeart likes this.
  9. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Well, if the insurance dosent come through we're gunna try Veterans Aid again.... they lady seemed like she thought it was strange that he wouldn't be eligible for aid.
    May 23, 2019
  10. TheSorcerer
    TheSorcerer
    Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully it all works out for you guys.
    May 28, 2019