Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I think the second is worse, because putting any amount of time into leveling/specing a character only to have it turn on you, or even end up losing permanently, at some point annoying...Arith anyone? But thay doesn't mean it cant work...
    May 24, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I'd say the latter. Mostly because of the betrayal that comes alongside such an occurrence!
    May 24, 2019
  3. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    That said, I think it's pretty awesome getting a badass former rival on your side at some point, even if they arent necessarily as strong as when they were an enemy. :)
    May 24, 2019
  4. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I think it's cool if you have 4 party members throughout the game and one turns on you. At the final boss it becomes 3 on 1 instead of the 4 you were used to the rest of the game.
    May 24, 2019
  5. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @FleshToDust - OH! And maybe throughout the game the choices you make will determine which turned on you! :D
    May 24, 2019
    FleshToDust likes this.
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Side note: I do realize that Ariths sudden, permanent, death, and the fact that one may have put alot of work into her character, is a big part of why the loss feels so personal. I didint mean to cute it as though it was done wrong.:<
    May 24, 2019
  7. ??????
    ??????
    final fantasy boss: Sin (aka Yu Yevon)... :/
    May 24, 2019
  8. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I've never really minded the "strong Boss becomes weaker Party Member" thing, mostly because it feels almost necessary for balance. On the other hand, having a party member (who I feel connected with and responsible for, and who I should in theory have some agency over) betray the rest of the party to become a Villain - I really don't like that!
    May 24, 2019
  9. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Sephiroth was both in a relative way and he still was awesome.
    May 25, 2019
    Kwerty likes this.
  10. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    either way works! as long as the story justifies it. interesting that you say "which is worse" instead of "which is better". Assume you think both options are bad?
    May 25, 2019
  11. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @Kwerty because I've seen people hating either of them or both.
    May 25, 2019
  12. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Is it so important to you that the majority of people shall like your game to an extent that will define your actions? It is YOUR game, it is YOUR story, always remember that. Don't let fear of rejection define your thoughts.
    May 25, 2019
    FleshToDust likes this.
  13. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @Dreadshadow did I say that it will affect my game though? :p no, not at all.
    May 25, 2019
    Dreadshadow likes this.
  14. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Aren't both of them RPG cliches? A more important question is what the logic of that. I guess it has to do with a balance gameplay.
    May 30, 2019
  15. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, do worried about I personally more concerned about the skills and the passive more. Your game is impressive, unless you would like to teach us something new.
    May 30, 2019
  16. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @Kupotepo if you want to comment my game, we can go into more detail. But it needs to be redirected either in my game thread or PM. I sure can use as many as the feedback I could get :)

(the game or devlog may be silent at the moment, but I'm still working on it).
    May 30, 2019
  17. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, sure, which one. You have no many website and games.
    May 30, 2019
  18. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, you can send PM and give link for me. Thank you.
    May 30, 2019
  19. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @Kupotepo I like how you usually twist the conversation that it was me who wants things. You said mine was impressive, so I thought u already played one.
    May 30, 2019
    Kupotepo likes this.
  20. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, I sew your posting of battle about 4 mouths ago I believe. Sorry, I didn't play your game yet. I sure your game will be great. Sorry for confusing you. Please help me navigate to your game. Is it is in the game developing section or the complete game? Sorry again for confusing you.
    May 30, 2019
  21. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, please bear with me. Remember my English is not that great, so I might cause miscommunication. Please do not get angry. Nevermind I found the games on your Information page. Sorry for the irritation causing by my brain. It is a long day lol.
    May 30, 2019