SolonWise
At least your HP should be full by now.
Elliott404
Elliott404
How little do you eat each meal?
I think you should see a doctor.
The Stranger
The Stranger
You drinking enough, Poryg? We often mistake thirst for hunger. It could also be related to any meds you're on or any problems you're suffering from; no idea if either of these things apply to you, though.
Reactions: atoms
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, What do you eat today? If you ate salads, I see the logic.
Poryg
Poryg
Mashed potatoes with chicken, 400g yoghurt, fries and chicken, dumplings, meat and lettuce, a salad and gyros in a tortilla. In total 1.6 kg of food. So far I also drank 2.3l of liquids.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, oh my good. You always accurate and precise. What kind of dumping?
Poryg
Poryg
Potato dumplings stuffed with meat.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
That's a lot of food...
BlueMage
BlueMage
Keep eating then =)
Poryg
Poryg
@BlueMage But I'll get too fat and then nobody will ever marry me ;_;
BlueMage
BlueMage
Oh okay =D i see the point
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Uhm... so does this happen often? Do you find yourself drinking more than usual? Do you get tired or fatigued, sleep and still feel run down? If these questions are all yes, then you may have diabetes. I suggest getting yourself an evaluation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vitros